A Crucial Detox Program
Liver cleanse is one of the most important detox program to embark on. The reason is the liver has been our body's main detoxification machine that helped detoxify the great amount of chemicals going through our body. You can imagine the burden that our liver undergo on a daily basis. It is especially so among the cancer patients experiencing chemotherapy where the toxic by-products of tumor cell destruction and drugs are eliminated quickly via the liver. Overtime, all these chemicals and toxins that remains within the our system, the liver's detoxification system will be compromised and weakened.
We are going to recommend a seven-day liver detox program that will assist to give our liver an "oil change" to improve its metabolism effect.
Breakfast 1 cup of lemon juice with hot water + cayenne pepper 15 minutes later: Beet Juice Mix 15 minutes later: Whole grain cereal - millet, amaranth, or cream of brown rice with almond or rice milk 1 hour later: 2 teaspoon of Beet salad
Later morning: Dandelion Herbal tea
- 1 cup of raw beet, grated or chopped
- 2 tablespoon of extra virgin, cold-pressed olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Mix the olive oil and lemon juice together with the beets
Lunch Vegan soup - split pea, bean or lentil either Green salad or Vegan tostada and rice with beans or Hummus sandwich on rice bread with grated vegetables and sprouts or Avocado suffed with vegetables over lettuce Consume together with supplement: Livatrex (100% Natural Herbal Liver Cleanser) Mid-afternoon: Green juice - cucumber, celery, and lemon added with parsley, spinach, and sprouts One hour later: Smoothie Shake One hour later: 1 teaspoon Beet salad
Dinner Carrot salad with olive-oil dressing Potassium-rich broth
Vegan entree Consume together with supplement: Livatrex (100% Natural Herbal Liver Cleanser) 1 teaspoon of Beet salad Chamomile herbal tea
- 2 cups of chopped fresh string beans
- 2 cups of zucchini
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 2 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- Steam the string beans, zucchini, celery, and onion with purified water until soft and retaining its green. Place cooked vegetables together with the parsley and garlic in blender and puree until smooth. Add some of the steam water. Season to taste with minced ginger, cayenne pepper, vegetable seasoning, or herbs.
When undergoing such liver cleanse program, it is likely that you experience some temporary reactions like tongue coat, bad breath, rashes, nausea, headache, diarrhea, fatigue, and/or weight loss. Remember to consume 8 to 10 glasses of 8-ounce of water daily during the cleansing process.
Our Recommended Liver Detox Supplement